How to reach us
Because of its unique location Hotel CC is easy to reach by public transport and just a short 3 minutes walk from the Amsterdam Central Station. Upon arrival at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, take a train to Amsterdam Central Station. Once you are out of the Central Station, walk to the traffic crossing (towards dam square). Cross both traffic lights and then make a left hand turn. Walk over the bridge to the small alley and then take the first street on your right hand side. Keep walking on that street for a minute or two and you will find the hotel on your right hand side.
- The street where the hotel is located is not accessible by car after 11.00 am.
- Q-Park, P1 and Oosterdok car parking facility are located in vicinity of the hotel
About public transport in Amsterdam
Metro, Bus & Tram : About 2.90€ for one ticket valid for 1 hour. For information about Amsterdam transportation visit the website www.gvb.nl. For information on train visit www.ns.nl/en. For more details information on direction to your destination visit www.9292.nl
- Tickets available at the white wooden GVB ticket office located opposite to the Central Station as well as in the trams and buses.
- The very same ticket can be used for metro, tram or bus rides.Always check in with your ticket when you enter and before leaving do not forget to check out with your ticket.
- Once you forget to do that, your card is no longer valid for next use.During your stay in Amsterdam, you may prefer to purchase day ticket.
- Generally the public transport service operates from 06.00 in the morning until 00.30 at night.
- Time varies during the weekends and holidays.The night bus operates from 00.30 at night to about 7.00 in the morning.